WELCOME TO THE NAWT HOME PAGE
A Professional Organization
That is Working for YOU!
"Download a Membership Application"
The MISSION of the National Association of Wastewater Technicians is to unify the voice of the ONSITE WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY, increase its professionalism and public image through education of the industry and the public, to develop and nationally represent members and partners, and encourage the industry to share ideas and concerns for the betterment of the environment and human health.
NAWT Upcoming Training and Events
Call 800.236.6298 for more information
POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS FROM CLASSES AT INDIANAPOLIS - FEB 2015
- Education Day Slide Show List (PDF)
- Claude Gouguen - Research on Tank Deterioration (PDF)
- Dave Gustafson - Septage Processing Introduction - Working with an Engineer (PDF)
- Joseph Zito - Hours of Service (HOS) Overview (PDF)
- Joseph Zito - Pre-Trip Inspections (PDF)
- Joseph Zito - Roadside Inspection (PDF)
- Mark Unger - Research on the Impacts of Water Softeners on Septic Systems & Effects of Water Softeners Effluent on Septic Tank Performance (PDF)
- Tom Ferrero - Introduction to Odor Control (PDF)
- Tom Frank - Analyzing Your Resources - What is going on around you is important (PDF)
Each paper focuses on one of four topic areas of decentralized wastewater treatment, demonstrating how decentralized wastewater treatment can be:(1) a sensible solution; (2) cost‐effective and economical;(3) green and sustainable; and (4) protective of the environment, public health, and water quality.
EDUCATION & TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Inspector Certificate of Completion Training
- Operation and Maintenance Training
- Installer Training Course
- Vacuum Truck Technician Training
We want to hear what YOU have to say!
NAWT Education Sub-committe presents: Hydraulic Load Test Standard DRAFT
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line to read: HLT Feedback